Oh yeah folks... GO EAGLES!
Scott and I spent Sunday in the craziness that is San Francisco... and crazy it was. Lucky for me, I have a very mellow other half. 49er fans are annoying drunks.
How much am I loved? Well, for those who do not know Scott, he is a DIE HARD Cowboys fan... seeing that the title of this post is 'EAGLES', and everyone knows who I think the greatest team ever is, Sunday football is interesting for Scott and I... especially at least twice a year. Regardless, Scott understands my obsessions, and loves me enough to be a great sport and don a tribute to Donovan McNabb... a No. 5 EAGLES jersey! For me!!!!
Check it out! and we came out victorious, well, at least until San Fran traffic conquered us. The normally 1 hour drive became 3... it was worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment