Thursday, November 13, 2008

Goodbye to a loyal friend


I lost a loyal and trustworthy friend. A part of me that has been there since the beginning, or so it seems. A part of me that was along for the best and worst times, and seemed to grow with me.

This October, it was mortally wounded in the hike through a grand Canyon... Though it held on as long as it could, eventually, it could go no further, and, on Wednesday, as I stubbed my toe, it gave up the long fight...

I intended to put it in the Grand Canyon scrap book, but Scott had other plans...
Good bye my loyal 3rd toe nail on the left foot... You've been replaced, but I'll never forget your loyal service.

Above is a funeral photograph... blurry, however the best I could do on short notice

1 comment:

Picky Eater said...

Ok, so I didn't read this before... but hello GROSS!!!! ;-)

I still love you though!