nuff said?
2 weeks... Scott, Jill, Mom and Stu... and me... What's wrong with this picture? Well, let's see. They rode from Seattle to Portland, hiked all summer, bike all the time, play tennis like it's their job, and ... um... OH! Scott owns a TV that he might watch a movie on if he happens to be home for more than 10 minutes.
SO... where does that leave me? Well? Confession time - my profile on the site we met said that I like to hike. I've recently told Scott that perhaps, after Half Dome and some other 'real hikes', I should have clarified my love of 'hiking' with 'likes walks in the woods'.
There may not be enough Ibuprofen in Sacramento... but I'll get some phenomenal pictures. That will be my cover... yeah! I'm not huffing and puffing and needing to stop... I just really want to get a picture of that really pretty snake over there... great...
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment