skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Threesome anyone?




Cat came to visit... which I loved! It was a tough time for her, but I think we all had fun... check it out!
Posted by Adventures of the Double 'S' at 9:24 PM

1 comment:

Picky Eater said...

I freakin love that first picture - it cracks me up!!!

September 11, 2008 at 2:45 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Without versatility there is no adventure...

Blogs I LOVE...

  • http://jamisonik.blogspot.com
  • http://cateking.blogspot.com
  • http://evviesmommy.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • The Smoke Clears...
      • 2 weeks and counting...
      • Trish and Stacy's CRAZY decision
      • Congrats AMY and NICK
      • Threesome anyone?
      • Birthday Fun
      • Lazy dayz
      • Everyone else is doing it...

About Me

Adventures of the Double 'S'
View my complete profile